Monday, June 4, 2012

Digital Writing Retreat_Tyger

Digital Writing Retreat Facilitator Blog


Welcome to my Digital Writing Retreat blog. This blog will be my space to write about my journey as co-learner and facilitator of the digital storytelling process.  I have just returned from an intensive workshop with the gurus of Digital Storytelling - the folks at The Center for Digital Storytelling.  I am very motivated and excited to be a part of this experience.

I am hoping my blog will evolve, containing my reflections on the digital storytelling process from both the lens of a workshop facilitator and a new digital story creator.  I will update this blog everyday with my thoughts.

Please create your own blog on Blogger as you will be challenged and tasked with the same:  reflect on your writing and digital writing experience this week.

Please Post a Comment to this blog so I can see that we are all connected here in Blogger.

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to this experience as well. We just finished school yesterday, so now my focus can be channeled to this workshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are all. Paulina, you are the winner of being the first Blogger! I will have to figure out want that means. I look forward to meeting you. I am glad to know that we are linked in Blogger now.

      Delete
  2. I'm also ready to begin this class. I look forward to learning new things!
    Margie Pinckney

    ReplyDelete