Sunday, June 10, 2012

I am exhausted, but, I think we are ready for Day 1.  I am still creating the sample learning module for creating a digital story in Windows Movie Maker 2.6, but, know that will be a quick task.

I have learned quite a lot today about the limitations of Windows Movie Maker 2.6 and have adjusted my teaching strategies accordingly.

Tomorrow, I hope to accomplish some data collection and last minute planning for the technology integration that should begin Tuesday.

Today's reflection mostly involves more should have's and could have's and darn why didn't I's.  This has been a learning process.  I am sure it will continue to be one throughout the week.

I continue to be worried that participants may not arrive with the digital files they need to adequately tell their narratives in a digital format.

We will all soon find out and adjust accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment